Free Soccer Drills
and Free Videos of our Exclusive No Lines Soccer Drills
Your Players Will Improve Twice as Fast if You Use Our Exclusive NO LINES Practice Games
Try our free No Lines soccer drills and videos and you will immediately see the difference. 500 Testimonials from coaches. Your players will quickly improve and you will see amazing results after 5 or 6 practices. Our drills are copyrighted and only available on SoccerHelp.
Our No Lines soccer drills are Practice Games that are fun and teach skills - your players will learn 300% more at each practice compared to Line Drills, have better skills, and play better.
Why Our System is a Better Way to Teach Skills - Over a 20 year period we invented most of the No Lines Practice Games on SoccerHelp, so they are original, copyrighted, and only found on SoccerHelp. Our No Lines Practice Games are the best and most are self-teaching, so players learn skills by playing the games. The ball-ratio is usually 50% to 100%, so players spend most of practice actively learning skills instead of waiting in line. Our Practice Games prepare players to play fast while under pressure, so players play better in real games. These are NOT silly games like Crab Soccer - this is a carefully designed system to train fundamental soccer skills. That's why there are so many Testimonials from coaches.
Save $5 on SoccerHelp Premium - Use the Coupon 5offpremium to get a one-year subscription for $34.99, 120 days for $20, or 30 days for $10. Premium has 1,500 pages for youth soccer coaches - 15,000 coaches have subscribed. We do NOT automatically renew subscriptions. Sign up at http://soccerhelp.com/members/signup
What Coaches Say about Our Training Program: 700 Testimonials Success Stories
Free Soccer Training Videos - Soccer Drills, Skills & Tactics Videos
Free Soccer Drills and Practice Games: (Premium has 80 drills and 1,500 pages)
"Dribble Across A Square ™" (U-8 & up) * * * * (Definitely try this). This is No Lines and every player has a ball (100% onball). Fast results. It is the best way to teach dribbling and a great warm-up. It teaches players to dribble with both feet while looking up. It is a competitive game, so players learn to dribble in traffic while under pressure. Easy to set up - only 4 cones. Read what coaches say...
"We played Dribble Across a Square and Dribble Around the Cone and Pass Relay Race at every practice, and the results were phenomenal." Coach Greg, U9 Coach and Premium Member
"My daughter is averaging 2-3 goals per game. It's been awesome watching her turn into a great player just by religiously doing SoccerHelp drills." Derik, U10 coach, Premium subscriber for 3 years
"Without Dribble Across a Square my U12 daughter would not have the foot skills that she has. She has played it at every practice since U8 and is well known in our rec league as someone you have to double and triple team if you don't want her to score. This past week she was offered a spot on a U13 travel team. My advice to coaches is to play Dribble Across a Square at every practice." Coach Jason, Premium member for 4 years
"My U12 girls won the end of year tournament. The main thing I saw in my girls was a huge increase in their confidence while playing. Some of that was better skills, but more important was being used to playing under pressure and in chaotic conditions due to the Soccer Help practice games." Philip, U12, WA, Premium Member
"The Dribble Across a Square game is genius, it teaches so much." John, KY, U6, U8, U10, Premium Member
"At every practice we religiously do Dribble Across a Square, Dribble Around A Cone and Pass, etc, etc, - the poise my boys have on the ball is leaps and bounds above other teams now." Coach T, U12 Boys travel team, MA, Premium subscriber
- "Hit The Coach ™" (U-4 and U-6) * * * * (Definitely try this) My favorite soccer drill that is a game for U-4 and U-6 players. It's easy, fun and the kids love it. 100% onball. This games teaches tremendous skills - dribbling, kicking the ball while running, looking up while dribbling and kicking the ball, getting used to contact (a very important thing for young players - because they will all be chasing the coach, they will be close together and bumping each other and it will be chaotic, which gets them used to the mental stimulus of games). This game is self-teaching and they learn by playing the game. Dribbling and kicking the ball in a crowd while looking up isn't easy and this is a fun way to learn those skills. Watch a Video of the "Hit the Coach" Practice Game.
- "Strength on the Ball, Aggressive Play & Bravery Game ™" (U-8 & older) * * * * This soccer drill is a simple, easy, and fast way to teach players to be strong on the ball (so they don't get pushed around and can retain possession) and ALSO how to legally use their shoulder to push opponents off the ball to steal it. This really works and quickly makes a difference. It teaches bravery and aggressive play, that soccer is a physical game and to not be afraid of contact or being bumped or pushed, strength on the ball to maintain possession while dribbling, shielding the ball to maintain possession when challenged, a legal Shoulder Tackle, challenging for the ball to slow the attack and how to legally push a player off the ball. It is for U6 to Adult. You can read Testimonials on the game by coaches of U10, U12, U14 and U16. Here are 3 -- "The Shoulder Tackling game is working beyond belief. Some of my timid girls are now amongst the toughest on the team." Mark, U1OG, and "The other team was bigger and trying to play very aggressively against us, but we have been playing the Strength on the Ball game since the beginning of the season, and, although they really tried, the other team could not push my boys around." Coach Stephanie, U10 Boys, and "I LOVE the "Shoulder Tackle & Strength on the Ball" drill - it has HUGE benefits." Coach Tony, U16G
- "Driving School ™" (U-6 to U-10) * * * * This soccer drill teaches control dribbling, using the bottom of foot to stop the ball, pullbacks, and using outside of right foot and left foot. Easy set-up and 100% onball.
- "Tick Tock ™" (aka "The Foundation") (U8 & older) * * * * This is a very simple game that practices fast feet and ball control using inside-of-feet. Very easy set-up and 100% onball.
- "Small Sided Scrimmage Without A Goalie ™" (U-8 & Up)* * * * This is a better way for most teams to scrimmage. Rec teams should only scrimmage for about 10 minutes of each hour they practice. This game is a good way to evaluate players - you will be able to quickly tell a lot about a player's skills, natural abilities, and where they prefer to play. This game is better than a regular scrimmage in 2 ways: (1). All players learn to defend and play tough defense and block shots, and not rely on the Goalie, and (2). To score, they must work the ball close to the goal and not take long shots, so control, dribbling, passing, and movement off the ball in the Attacking Third are encouraged. This game has the disadvantage of a low ball per player ratio.
- "Chips/Lofted Passes Game ™" (U-10 & up) * * * * An effective way to practice "lofted passes with backspin". Every player should know how to "loft" the ball for shots, for long "over-the-top" passes & as a way to "clear" the ball. Easy set-up, lots of touches and a game format. 50% onball.
- "Throw-Ins Teaching Game ™" (U-8 & up) * * * (Try this) This soccer drill is a quick and effective way to teach or practice throw-ins. If you are a beginning coach, review "How to Teach Throw-Ins" at "Skills" on SoccerHelp.com. This isn't great fun, but it is quick and effective. 50% onball.
- "Kick A Crossed Ball Game ™" (U-8 & up) * * * * A "crossed ball" is a ball coming from the side. This game is an effective, efficient way to practice timing the run and how to kick a crossed ball, which is not an easy thing to do. It will teach the player to take a short backswing, to keep his head down, eyes on the ball, and to start out by blocking the ball using the inside of the foot.
- "Monster Invasion ™" (Dribbling & concept of a field, U-4 and U-6) * * * * (Definitely try this) This is a simple, always fun game for U-4 and U-6. Every player has a ball and everyone, including the coach, has fun. 100% onball.
- "Dribble Around Cone & Pass Relay Race ™" (U-8 and older) * * * * (Definitely try this) This is my favorite soccer drill for players U8 and older - it will teach your players to play faster, which is HUGELY important. It teaches Aggressive Receiving, passing while running and under pressure, speed dribbling, turning, the importance of first-touch, one-touch control, and teaches receivers to move to the ball and how to receive the ball at game speed and while under pressure. This game is self-teaching and the coach can help the players by giving them "tips" that allow them to improve. Perhaps the most important thing this game can teach is "Aggressive Receiving". You can read about the benefits of "Aggressive Receiving" on the bottom of the instructions for this game on SoccerHelp. You will see fast results, the set-up is easy and every player is either a dribbler/passer or a receiver.
Coaching Tips Worth 2 Goals Per Game (Definitely try this) Click the link to read Testimonials from coaches and to see tips. Here are a few Testimonials -- "Coaching Rule No. 1 really is worth a couple goals a game. Super easy to teach, and super easy to coach from the sidelines." Coach Bob, U10 and "For about 2 weeks, we worked on nothing other than soccer Coaching Rules 1 - 3. We won our next 5 games scoring 20 goals and giving up none, we won 6 - 0, 3 - 0, 4 - 0, 3 - 0 and 4 - 0." Coach Tony, U16 and "I taught my players Coaching Rule No. 3 from Premium and the results were immediately phenomenal!" Coach Charlie, U10
SoccerHelp Premium contains over 70 "Third Generation" Soccer Drills that are Practice Games, including 29 soccer drills for U4 and U6 (age 3, 4 and 5), 45 soccer drills for U8 (age 6 and 7), 52 soccer drills for U10 (age 8 and 9) and 50 soccer drills for U12 (age 10 and 11). Basic versions of nine of those practice games are found below. SoccerHelp Practice Games are superior to soccer drills in 15 ways, as listed below. Our Practice Games are fun and really work. Your team will learn by simply playing the games and you will achieve more in less time. Practice attendance will improve, players will have more enthusiasm and your team will play better and win more games. Our games have been tested by thousands of coaches, including Rec coaches, select and tournament team coaches, adult team coaches, beginning coaches, very experienced coaches, coaches who never played soccer and coaches who played college and professional soccer. In simple terms, we have invented a better "mousetrap". It is a unique, innovative program that quickly achieves results. Our Premium members get more enjoyment from coaching and their players learn more and have more fun. If you have any doubts, read the Testimonials or Coaches Comments. With a money back guarantee, there is no risk to trying it. If you aren't completely satisfied, just send us an e-mail during the first 10 days and we will give you a full refund with no questions asked. Premium now contains over 1,500 pages and 5,000 internal links. Over 15,000 coaches have subscribed to Premium.
Copyright 1999-2016, David and Kay Huddleston
Legal Notice - Allowed Uses and Copyright Protection.
We allow anyone to link to this article or to www.SoccerHelp.com. You may also copy on paper for handouts up to 10 pages from SoccerHelp.com PROVIDED: you include "Source: SoccerHelp.com" at the top or bottom of the article. To copy our work without crediting us is stealing and we WILL protect our copyrights and Trademarks. We would rather be nice than mean, so please follow the guidelines in this paragraph. It is illegal to post any information from SoccerHelp on the internet without written permission
from David or Kay Huddleston. If you want to share our information, simply post a link to that page of SoccerHelp. We will allow short quotes of up to 50 words to be posted PROVIDED you do not remove any references to SoccerHelp.com, do NOT disable links, do not copy any images, and provided you add a READABLE FUNCTIONING LINK on the TOP of the same page that goes to www.SoccerHelp.com and says "Copyright www.SoccerHelp.com
, used with permission". The link MUST work for both visitors AND search engines and must be at least a size 12 font. We have to enforce this due to blatant theft and to protect our copyrights. We hire a service to look for copyright violations and report violations to the search engines. Taking our original material and making minor changes is still copyright violation and we WILL enforce our copyrights. Thanks for your cooperation.